Founded by Sokari Higgwe, a self-trained photographer based in the UK. His style is influenced by the environment and the world around him, which is the catalyst for his creativity and inspiration for his work. Driven by his passion for architecture, art, design and the human form, Sokari uses photography to showcase a fresh and creative perspective of his subjects. For him photography is an art form used to capture special moments in time.
Sokari graduated with BA Degree in Philosophy and has an MSc. in Business Information Technology. He worked for an investment bank in the City of London for over 16 years, but is now following his passion photography.
- East of the River - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - August 2013
- Point Of view - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - March 2014
- First Edition - First Edition - Canary Wharf - January 2015
- Good Luck Hope Sales Gallery - December 20017
- Money & Power - Guildhall Art Gallery (City of London) - October 2016
- Hackney WickED 2017 - Arebyte Gallery, Wallis Road - July 2017
- London City Island Arts Exhibition - 1st to 28th February 2018